Apple (NYSE: AAPL) hasn’t officially announced its Black Friday bargains on its website, but don’t wait around for them to do so.
If previous Black Friday deals are any indication of what you can expect, your best bet is to bypass the Apple store and buy from authorized resellers instead.
Apple authorized sellers have historically offered discounts up to 13% lower than the Apple Store.
So, you can shop at the Apple Store and pay full price for the products and receive an Apple gift card, or you can enjoy some really great deals by other retailers.
Don’t worry, you don’t have to scour around for the lowest prices—we’ve done the heavy lifting for you.
Best Buy (NYSE: BBY)
Best Buy is offering the following deals for Black Friday. Sales begin Thanksgiving Day at 5 p.m. and doors will close at 1 a.m. Friday. Stores will re-open Friday at 8 a.m.
Here’s what you’ll find.
- Apple Watch – $349-$699
- 11″ MacBook Air 64GB — $849.99.
- Apple iMac Intel Core i5 21.5-inch Desktop — $900
- 2015 12-inch MacBook 8GB/256GB – $1,199.99
- 5-inch 8GB/1TB iMac – $1,199.99
- 12-inch MacBook 8GB/512GB – $1,499.99
- 13-inch 8GB/512GB Retina MacBook Pro – $1,699.99
- Mid-2015 27-inch 8GB/1TB iMac – $1,759.99
More deals are available. Check out their website for details.
eBay (NYSE: EBAY)
eBay has great buys year-round, and Black Friday is no exception. The online auction site will offer new deals every hour beginning November 25 at 9 p.m. PST
Here are some of their best Apple bargains of the season.
- iPad Air 2 – $360
- 128GB MacBook Air with an Intel Core i5 processor – $720
- Apple MacBook Air 11.6″ Laptop 128GB SSD – $729
Tip: window shop eBay’s sellers’ stores for more deep discounts. You could save a pile of green.
Meijer is offering impressive discounts on Apple products for shoppers. Sales begin at 6 a.m. Thanksgiving Day and last through the weekend. Here’s one of the bargains you can grab during the sale.
- Apple iPad mini 4 16GB Tablet and a $125 Meijer Coupon – $399
Check out the store website for more deals.
Sam’s Club (NYSE: WMT)
Sam’s Club Black Friday prices will go into effect online Thanksgiving Day at SamsClub.com. Stores open Friday at 7 a.m.
Here’s an Apple deal that will save you big bucks:
- iPad Air 2 64GB or 128GB – Save $150
Bonus: If you order online, you’ll get free shipping.
Sprint (NYSE: S)
If you want great deals on iPhones, head over to Sprint. These offers are currently listed on the website.
- Apple iPhone 6S/6S Plus – Trade in your iPhone 5 or a newer model and receive a $200 gift card.
- Apple iPhone 6S 16GB –$199.99 with a two-year service agreement
- Apple iPhone 6S Plus 16GB –$299.99 with a two-year service agreement
- Apple iPhone 16GB – $99.99 with a two-year service agreement
Target (NYSE: TGT)
Doors open at 6 p.m. Thanksgiving Day.
Target is offering noteworthy Apple bargains this holiday season. Here are just a few.
- Third-generation Apple TV Streaming Media Player – $52
- Apple Watch plus $100 gift card – Starting at $349
- Apple iPad Air 2 with a $150 Target Gift Card – $499
Target is also offering a $0 down unsubsidized iPhone 65 or iPhone 6S Plus with a $250 gift card. You’ll save more than you would buying directly from the Apple store or online when you factor in the gift card.
For more deals on Apple products, visit Target’s website.
Wal-Mart (NYSE: WMT)
Wal-Mart has outstanding deals on Apple products this holiday season. Online sales begin at 12:01 a.m. PST on Thanksgiving Day. Stores open at 6 p.m.
Grab these deals while prices are low.
- Apple iPod touch 16GB Media Player – $165
- Apple iPad Mini 216GB Wi Fi Tablet – $199
- Apple iPad Air 2 Gold 16GB Wi Fi – $399
Wal-Mart is selling the unsubsidized iPhone 65 or iPhone 65 Plus with a couple perks. Wal-Mart is bundling a $100 store coupon and a $100 credit toward the phone when you purchase either of these iPhones.
Don’t forget to take competitors’ ads with you when you shop Wal-Mart for Apple products. If you can show a lower price on the same product at another store, Wal-Mart will match that price.